Award Winning Schools
If you’re looking for Fairfax, VA, apartments in the award-winning Fairfax County Public Schools district then you’ve come to the right place! The Ridgewood by Windsor offers luxury apartment homes with spacious floor plans and remarkable amenities to fit any family’s needs. Whether you’re looking for quality education for your children or you’re furthering your career in the field, you won’t find a better place to call home within the much sought-after Fairfax County Public school district.
About Fairfax County Public Schools
Fairfax County Public Schools is one of the best districts in the country. It is ranked as the fifth best school district in the state and rated as an overall A+ by
several school grading websites. Serving more than 180,000 students, FCPS is the largest public-school system in Virginia and the 10
largest in the entire country.
Our Fairfax, VA, apartments are just minutes from several highly-ranked schools within the district. The Ridgewood by Windsor is within walking distance to A+ rated Katherine Johnson Middle School and within quick drives of Fairfax High School and Willow Springs Elementary School , both of which also have a rating of A+.
- FCPS serves more than 180,000 students, making it the largest in Virginia and 10th largest in the country.
- The district is comprised of 30 high schools, 25 middle schools, and 141 elementary schools.
- The student-faculty ratio is 12:1 and FCSD employs more than 27,000 staff – 92% of which are school-based.
- This district alone is the third-largest employer in the state.
- Approximately 70% of FCSD’s teachers hold master’s degrees, with one percent holding doctorates.